The Kleinfelder Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2014
11 interviews

2.8

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group.

Three rounds of interviews - interviewed with the Business Development team lead over the phone, then interviewed with a colleague of the team lead over the phone, then the team lead flew out to my location to have a face-to-face final interview where four additional team members were video conferenced into the meeting.

Interview Questions
    • What metrics should the work of Marketing Coordinators be measured against to determined success?   Answer Question

couldn't negotiate agreeable salary terms

Technical Writer Internship Interview

Happened six months ago, so my memory is spotty. We had a very civil discussion.

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

If they like your application, then they will email you within a week or two, telling you the location of which ever job you applied for but not the actual position if you applied to several, and ask when the best time to talk for a phone interview is.

IT Technician Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group.

Process was quick and easy. Very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you had a issue and how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Staff Professional I Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group in April 2009.

The hiring and interview process is somewhat dependent on where it takes place. It is relatively laborious to make it to the interview because everything is done through the corporate office. It is then filtered to the local office where the actual interview takes place. The experience will be dependent on the quality of the person(s) in that office.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group in July 2008.

they were nice about everything

Scientist/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group in March 2010.

Two group interviews were conducted with professionals and managers from an array of accounts within the company. Come prepared with questions!!!

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a client who walked-in off the street, and can I trust you as a client account representative?   Answer Question
    Yes, accept the offer...even if it is $2-4,000 less than you ask. Senior personnel is sensitive to duties vs. pay scale. Get in there for 6 months and if you ramp up quick and are a top performer your salary will be increased, significantly.

Environmental Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group.

3 interviews all via phone with 2 interviewers at each stage. Duration from 1st - 3rd interview was about a month. It was more so a back and forth conversation style interview, discussing my experiences and future career goals.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group in May 2011.

The process started with an online submittal of my resume and then a cover letter for a posted position online. This was followed by automated responses from the online system. The auto responses indicated that the resume had been received and a second auto message came after the resume was reviewed. This was followed by two separate phone interviews followed by an in-person interview panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a risk on a project that you took, and the result of that decision didn’t work out well. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate offer

Environmental Geologist Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Kleinfelder Group in March 2010.

HR department confirmed postings but could not pin down if the position was needed or if offering was being delayed for a reason. Business contacts allowed me to speak to an upper level manager who conducted a phone interview with me. The information gathered was to be given to HR and no contact has been made in the past 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What are areas of difficulties that you face and how have you worked to correct them?   Answer Question

Worked for The Kleinfelder Group? Contribute to the Community!