The Lasik Vision Institute

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Lasik Vision Institute

Center Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in February 2015.

Phone interview. Was easy to talk to recruiter, she gave positive overview of the company. she asked me several questions, but also was more of a conversation than an interview. we talked about importance of internal referrals and growth for the company. she seemed impressed with my passion for a positive experience for the patient.

Center Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute.

THOROUGH... Spoke to 3 people on the phone about sales, ops and benefits. Met in person with Director of Ops, VP and CEO. Met corporate staff, very nice and professional. Everyone seemed happy to be there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your business plan? What are you going to do the first 30 days on the job?   Answer Question
    Have to take a leap of faith and think of the possibilities. salary offered is not the end. LOTS of Commission dollars and bonuses.

Center Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in August 2009.

The HR rep was very helpful, They were also very accomdating as I wasa coming in from NY.

Interview Questions
    Easy They satted the range I asked for the highest end stated why and they agreed