The Lasik Vision Institute

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Lasik Vision Institute

Center Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute.

THOROUGH... Spoke to 3 people on the phone about sales, ops and benefits. Met in person with Director of Ops, VP and CEO. Met corporate staff, very nice and professional. Everyone seemed happy to be there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your business plan? What are you going to do the first 30 days on the job?   Answer Question
    Have to take a leap of faith and think of the possibilities. salary offered is not the end. LOTS of Commission dollars and bonuses.

Center Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Lasik Vision Institute in August 2009.

The HR rep was very helpful, They were also very accomdating as I wasa coming in from NY.

Interview Questions
    Easy They satted the range I asked for the highest end stated why and they agreed