The Learning Experience Infant Lead Teacher Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Learning Experience in June 2010.

I received a paper application and filled it out immediately. I called the office within the following week, and was asked to come in person to interview. I felt that the interview questions were highly relevant to the position. i was asked about my personal relationships with children and child care in the past, why I would make a good teacher/educator/child care provider, etc. There were questions posed about hypothetical scenarios, especially regarding child safety. After I was offered the position, I had to complete a large amount of paperwork, receive vaccinations, and had to be finger printed and background checked (which the company paid for).

Interview Questions
  • What do you consider to be the most important aspect of child care?   View Answer
  • What is your worst quality/habit?   Answer Question
Ask what your primary responsibilities will be and how they (the administration) plan to assist you during your time as an educator.