The Learning Experience Infant Lead Teacher Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Learning Experience in June 2010.

I received a paper application and filled it out immediately. I called the office within the following week, and was asked to come in person to interview. I felt that the interview questions were highly relevant to the position. i was asked about my personal relationships with children and child care in the past, why I would make a good teacher/educator/child care provider, etc. There were questions posed about hypothetical scenarios, especially regarding child safety. After I was offered the position, I had to complete a large amount of paperwork, receive vaccinations, and had to be finger printed and background checked (which the company paid for).

Interview Questions
  • What do you consider to be the most important aspect of child care?   View Answer
  • What is your worst quality/habit?   Answer Question
Ask what your primary responsibilities will be and how they (the administration) plan to assist you during your time as an educator.

Worked for The Learning Experience? Contribute to the Community!