The Learning Experience

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

Infant Lead Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Learning Experience in June 2010.

Interview Details – I received a paper application and filled it out immediately. I called the office within the following week, and was asked to come in person to interview. I felt that the interview questions were highly relevant to the position. i was asked about my personal relationships with children and child care in the past, why I would make a good teacher/educator/child care provider, etc. There were questions posed about hypothetical scenarios, especially regarding child safety. After I was offered the position, I had to complete a large amount of paperwork, receive vaccinations, and had to be finger printed and background checked (which the company paid for).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Ask what your primary responsibilities will be and how they (the administration) plan to assist you during your time as an educator.

Worked for The Learning Experience? Contribute to the Community!