The Limited Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at The Limited in June 2013.

I was an internal canidate, that left the position of store manager at another company.
Started as sales associate. Promoted after a week to sales lead, and the next opening with the local market was asked by the district manager to accept the position.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you would coach some one who is a top performer, yet not motivated.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Limited.

Overall I had a total of 3 interviews for the position of assistant store manager. The first interview was actually for a sales associate and it was a very laid back interview with the store manager where we basically chatted about experience and career goals. After our interview she informed me that she wanted to forward my information to another store that was looking for an assistant manager. I received a call from that stores manager after about a week to come in for another interview, which I did, and it was very similar to the 1st interview. Not many difficult questions, just the normal retail related questions that any interviewer might ask. This interview also went well and the store manager informed me that she wanted to take the process a step further and have me interview with the district manager. I had to wait about two weeks for this 3rd and final interview with the limited. This was the most intimidating interview, and the most thorough as far as questions go. It went well and the DM told me she would be in touch by the weekend. That came and went and I never received a call or email from the company. Not the most professional in my opinion.

Worked for The Limited? Contribute to the Community!