The Limited

Updated Dec 4, 2014

2.3

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Applied online and got a call a week or so later for a next day interview. I showed up and after about(10 minutes of overview stuff like salary requirements and schedule availability) I was invited to orientation ( was not told I got the job yet) which was about 5 days later. Orientation lasted 3 hours alot of cramming but I tried to soak it all in. Was given my part time schedule after my first day.

Interview Questions
No negotiating , was my first job.

Other Interview Reviews for The Limited

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Limited.

I applied online, got a call the next week. I went in for an interview, which was more like a relaxed conversation about me. During the interview, we went outside into the mall area and sat on the couches. The manager was very friendly and relaxed, and I was comfortable talking about my past experience.

Interview Questions
    • It was all very relaxed, no question was difficult to answer. They mostly wanted to know about my customer service background. They did ask me to put together an outfit in the store.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Limited.

It was super easy. Felt exactly like a friendly conversation. It was amazing. Completely basic questions. It was very chill and relaxed. Got the position right on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Limited.

They called to set up an interview, and I went in a couple of days later and met the assistant manager in the store. I only spoke to one person for the interview, and it took about 10 minutes total. I would suggest wearing something from the store to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most you've gone out of your way for a customer?   Answer Question
    Nope, they stated their rate on a take it or leave it basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Limited.

I was shopping at the mall and saw their "now hiring" sign. It said to fill the application online. I filled out the application online and someone called me 3 days later to set up an interview time. The interview was a group interview with 4 other people. It took 1 hour. Basic questions like "Why do you want to work at the limited?" "What can the company do for you?/What are you trying to get out of this experience?" We took turns answering. After they called all my references, I got a call back a week later and got an offer!

Interview Questions
    • Style 2 outfits in 5 minutes including accessories. Then explain who the customer is, who are you styling it for?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself in 3 words?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, they were paying above minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Limited.

Consisted of basic question. The manager told me she would call me either way, but didn't. And when I called in to check the status of my interview, she never called me back.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled difficult situations in your personal life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online – interviewed at The Limited in May 2014.

Friendly, sweet. felt like talking to a friend. What was something you had difficulty with and how did you get past it? what are you most proud of in your life? where do you shop?

Interview Questions
    • What's your favorite piece of clothing in the store?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Limited.

In person interview, the manager mostly asked about my previous work experience and about specific difficulties I encountered while working retail. The manager asked about me about current fashion trends and my favorite designers. I also recommend wearing Limited clothing if possible or dressing to fit the dress code which is all black or a limited top and blazer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time that you had a difficult customer and what you did to help them.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Limited in April 2014.

Applied and scheduled for an interview within 3 days. Interview consisted of "Tell me a time" and "How would you questions" nothing specific until it came to having retail experience and being in a clothing store. Selling credit is a make or break question I believe.

Interview Questions
    • Pick out an outfit for (insert event here) and come back when you're done. You have to go around the store and pick an appropriate outfit and pray that the manager likes it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Limited.

One on one interview. What are three essential clothing items every women needs in her wardrobe? Easy, laidback interview