The Linde Group

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Linde Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus, they did not ask any tricky question only basic ones based off of what was on my resume. Did not ask about biggest weakness or anything like that. Was interested in project experience the most. Interview was very laid back and relaxed, gave plenty of time to ask questions myself.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at The Linde Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Went to information session the night before.
On the interview day, mostly simply describe yourself and why you took on your current major. What position I'm aiming for and why.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you showed group work.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Linde Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was quite good. Interviewer was handling the process with positive mental attitude. Interview lasted for 2 hours approx. And interview was conducted to test each and every aspect related to the subject matter. The process was more like a discussion rather than an interview, which took the pressure off the candidate.

Interview Question – Interview questions were technical and analytical. Some of which required logical reasoning.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During negotiation phase I was told by the respective person that the Linde India has a benchmark as per the number of years of experience and the salary is based on the same with hardly any variation. But later I learned that it was not the case. Salary difference is quite wide and depends on the demand by the department.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Linde Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – Selection process consisted of an written examination which consisted of aptitude and technical questions. This was followed by an interview in which they asked both technical & HR questions. The whole process was conducted at their Baroda head office. We were selected through college. Minimum criteria was 60 % and above and no backlogs ever.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Linde Group

Worked for The Linde Group? Contribute to the Community!