The Linde Group Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.6

, Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Linde Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a phone interview that was frequently rescheduled. I ended up waiting 3 weeks for the initial phone interview because the hiring manager was dealing with plant shut downs. There were other issues with the HR representative not being able to adequately manage rescheduling. I was twice left waiting by the phone.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, Personal Projects, Past Work History (give examples of how it could be relative)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Linde Group

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Linde Group in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus, they did not ask any tricky question only basic ones based off of what was on my resume. Did not ask about biggest weakness or anything like that. Was interested in project experience the most. Interview was very laid back and relaxed, gave plenty of time to ask questions myself.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Linde Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Went to information session the night before. On the interview day, mostly simply describe yourself and why you took on your current major. What position I'm aiming for and why.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Linde Group in September 2011.

Interview

Selection process consisted of an written examination which consisted of aptitude and technical questions. This was followed by an interview in which they asked both technical & HR questions. The whole process was conducted at their Baroda head office. We were selected through college. Minimum criteria was 60 % and above and no backlogs ever.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Linde Group in July 2010.

Interview

Interview process was quite good. Interviewer was handling the process with positive mental attitude. Interview lasted for 2 hours approx. And interview was conducted to test each and every aspect related to the subject matter. The process was more like a discussion rather than an interview, which took the pressure off the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were technical and analytical. Some of which required logical reasoning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During negotiation phase I was told by the respective person that the Linde India has a benchmark as per the number of years of experience and the salary is based on the same with hardly any variation. But later I learned that it was not the case. Salary difference is quite wide and depends on the demand by the department.