The Linde Group

Very Easy Interview

HRIS Interview

HRIS
Murray Hill, NJ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at The Linde Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Nice interview seemingly went well. But both the HM and the HM sidekick who was a direct report I imagine kept looking at one another after each answer. It was the equivalent of someone kicking you under the table. It was a bit weird for 40 minutes to watch this. Witiin the interview they spoke harshly of other people within the organization!

Reason for Declining – Childish HR Department.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Linde Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with management (finance, accounting, legal, HR); recruiter came with me at the company for introduction; job responsibilities were explained in detail; recruiter handled the pay negotiation with the company;

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Linde Group.

Interview Details – Was recruited through college. Had a phone and in-person interview. Phone interview was just a review of my resume. Went to a plant and talked to plant manager and site engineering during in-person interview. Very relaxed interview. Looking more for how you would fit in with the team. Many questions were based on teamwork and how you work with others. Be ready to answer questions about classes and lab experience in college.

Interview Question – Why would you be a better candidate over the others?
What is your role in a group (leader or follower)?
  Answer Question

Production Tech Interview

Production Tech

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at The Linde Group.

Interview Details – I dont feel like writing anymore I put out all important information already

Interview Question – You asking me this.. I dont remember it was too long ago.. i got in thats all that matters. right.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE

Customer Service Technician Interview

Customer Service Technician
Longview, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Linde Group.

Interview Details – The interview was short. Basically I was told what the job entailed and that I would have to obtain a CDL Class C license. Although I had not worked in health care before, the interviewer felt I had the right personality and attitude to learn the job and be an asset to the company.

Interview Question – What did I expect to accomplish?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – We did not negotiate regarding salary or position.

HyCo Engineer Interview

HyCo Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Linde Group.

Interview Details – HR was difficult to deal with overall.

Flew to houston facility. small group. 4 interviews, first and last one (with plant manager) was quite technical.

heard back in 2 weeks.

Interview Question – draw a flowsheet on this whiteboard and explain every detail of it.   Answer Question

Applications Sales Engineer Interview

Applications Sales Engineer
Des Plaines, IL

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at The Linde Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – I initially worked with a recruiter hired by Linde to recruit for the position. I then interviewed with the manager I worked for. Next, I interviewed with the VP of that business segment. Then I had a group interview with the three regional individuals, the Regional Manager, Sales Manager, and Service Manager. The whole process took a total of 1-1/2 months from first contact to offer. The offer was acceptable.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was would I relocate to the headquarters in New Jersey. I was VERY clear from the beginning of the process that I was NOT open to relocation, but I was asked the question numerous times throughout the interview process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The process took 1-1/2 months, so I narrowed my choices down to this company. They were already offering me the high end, so I didn't need to negotiate.

Engineering Skills Development (ESD) Program Interview

Engineering Skills Development (ESD) Program

Interviewed at The Linde Group

Interview Details – 1st round, behavior questions

Interview Question – leadership/project   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at The Linde Group

Interview Details – They basically asked all about my experience in related work jobs

Interview Question – Why am I a good fit?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The Linde Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on campus, they did not ask any tricky question only basic ones based off of what was on my resume. Did not ask about biggest weakness or anything like that. Was interested in project experience the most. Interview was very laid back and relaxed, gave plenty of time to ask questions myself.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Linde Group

Worked for The Linde Group? Contribute to the Community!