The List Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at The List

Confirmation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at The List.

Interview

The Confirmation Manager called to set up an interview. I was greeted by the HR Manager Jennifer Curry. I then was met by Billy Boydston (the Data Entry Manager) and let to a small conference room where the easy interview was conducted. At the end, I was offered a position on the Confirmation Team.

Interview Questions

PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The List.

Interview

The List had an extensive interview process to make sure each candidate is a cultural fit. I meet lots of people in the company and they brought me in to participate in a mock meeting to make sure I will work well with the team. I returned several times and meet different levels of management.

Negotiation

The List was receptive in negotiating the details to make it work out for both parties.

Associate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The List (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and received a call back about 2 weeks later. Scheduled my phone interview that week, and came in for an in person interview the following week. Aweek later I recieved my electronic offer letter. The office culture is pretty laid back. For the most part people dress very casual. It's a very young environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is little room for negotiating, but salaries tend to be fair.