The Local Pages

Very Easy Interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at The Local Pages.

Interview Details – They called and asked me if I would work for them. They called Friday, and wanted me to start Monday. I knew something was fishy when they didn't have me meet anyone for a real interview. I guess that is what happens when you have such I high turn over rate.

Interview Question – No questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existent

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Local Pages in May 2010.

Interview Details – I actually was promoted within the company from a different position. I had three interviews, until i was offered the promotion. I was even given a opportunity to try the position out for a few weeks to make sure it was a good fit for me and the company.

Interview Question – What are your long term goals with the company, and if you where the owner of the company what would you change.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Local Pages in May 2012.

Interview Details – By phone and in person

Interview Question – What did you like and dislike about previous jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Its commission...no neg

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Local Pages.

Interview Details – Fairly new growing company that is focused on the smaller towns out West

Interview Question – What is your main strength   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Employee Interview

Employee
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Local Pages.

Interview Details – I don't remember the interview process since it's been a while and I am still currently employed.

Interview Question – I don't remember the interview process since it's been a while and I am still currently employed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I just wanted a job so I accepted.

Worked for The Local Pages? Contribute to the Community!