The M Resort Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The M Resort

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The M Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed online and had another interview with management and was hired on the spot. After I was hired, we went through the signing process for them to approve our hourly wage.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you applied for this job   1 Answer

Pit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The M Resort in February 2010.

Interview

Very intense interview process. You need to smile and be nice to everyone you contact (secuirty, admins etc) because everyone is rating you. Make sure you dress nice and look comfortable. When the interviewr ask you if you have any questions- ask. It's very important!

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about the hospitality industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No way to negotiate

Slot Floorperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The M Resort (Henderson, NV) in January 2009.

Interview

Smile, make eye contact. 5 star service, no slang, watch your body language at all times. Expect multiple interviews. They send decoys to walk by you. Initiate the conversation...I.e. good morning, sir, ma'am...do not say hi, say hello. Be PC at all times. Talk about 5 star service to every guest, internal and external. Offer a warm welcome, always end with a greeting( inviting the guest to return to the property). Do not use the word customer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Job pays $13 an hour, take it or leave it.