The MENTOR Network

2.3

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

I was contacted by a recruiter as I had my resume on line. I was to have an interview by phone however instead I got an email asking me if I would like an interview in person so I said yes.

Interview Questions
    • I had a pleasant interview and the building in Worcester was beautiful.   Answer Question
    My offer was excepted and I know I will be treated fairly and respected.

In-Home Therapist (Master's Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The MENTOR Network in July 2014.

I was initially contacted via a recruiter on Monster.com, as I had put my resume on there. The HR recruiter was knowledgeable and held a 30 minute screening interview prior to setting me up for an interviewer with the clinical director of the IHT program. I interviewed several weeks later (I was finishing up my degree, so this was more due to me than the agency), and had a good experience. The clinical director was able to answer any questions I had about the agency (ie: rate of reimbursement for mileage was 36 cents/mile), as well as questions about benefits, productivity requirements. They offer a laptop and cell phone to in-home therapists as well due to the amount of travel required for the position

Interview Questions
    • What are you looking for in a clinical supervisory relationship?   Answer Question

I chose not to live in that area.

Direct Support Professional Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Interview was very informal and was basically offered the job before the interview was conducted. Asked questions about myself and not about experience within the field. It was a one-on-one interview with HR manager in the regional location, so I had to travel out of town to get there.

Interview Questions
    • What are your hobbies outside of the workplace and how can you incorporate them in your job?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The MENTOR Network in May 2014.

great no complaints . very thorough. Friendly staff welcome you into the building. You are then brought to the "common are where a p.d or a area director will sit done and interview you before diceding wether they are going to make you a offer.

friendly, not threatning

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Sent resume in via email and received a call within 2 days. Was asked to come in for an interview in two days time, on a Saturday (that should have given me a clue). When I got there, I had to roam the office to find someone. As the place is a bit of a maze, I roamed for a while before I found the HR (NO HR Experience) person. Had interview with the LV director and HR person in informal setting (I was in a business suite, they were in jeans). Mostly they told me a very glorified version of the job and made it seem as if I would be doing the world a huge favor by taking care of these people. They literally had me in tears over the plight of these people and how as a part of the REM team, I could make a difference. Too bad it just wasn't true. I, and my fellow staff were nothing but warm bodies. The interview process was very easy and informal.

Interview Questions
    • In your previous position working with children with mental issues, tell us one time when things didn't go like you expected.   View Answer
    They made an offer via phone call and I excepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toms River, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The MENTOR Network in April 2014.

I applied on Wednesday. I got a phone call Thursday morning for a same day interview. I interviewed with Yvette.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and how you overcame difficult situations in your current job.   View Answer

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at The MENTOR Network in April 2014.

The interview was simple they basically asked questions about my experience and the reason I was interested in working there. The person doing the interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected most of the questions were simple.   Answer Question

Program Service Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at The MENTOR Network.

Go through the website and sign up after that follow up within the next two weeks with program manager.

Clinical Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The MENTOR Network.

contacted first by HR for phone screen, then went for interview.
     pretty standard interview ie description of job
    duties and expectations

Direct Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The MENTOR Network.

I received a call from HR shortly after filling out an online application. We scheduled the interview for the following week. 1 hour before the interview I was called by HR and told that they just wanted to do a phone interview. I accepted. She asked me 5 questions and then hired me on the spot. When I asked about pay she said she could not disclose that information at this time as she was not sure where I would be placed. I accepted the position and had training. I asked my supervision via email as well as HR again at training what the pay would be. Both times they beat around the bush and would not give me a solid answer. Finally, 3 hours after my orientation my supervisor called and said she could offer 8 dollars an hour. I rejected the offer and told her that would not meet my needs. She said ok thanks and the conversation ended.

Interview Questions
    • Name something that happened on the job that you wish could have gone differently.   Answer Question

Pay was extremely low for the demands of the job, communication was terrible, I felt like I was a number, they hired me over the phone without even meeting me first. Not my first choice in employment. I certainly hope they treat their consumers better than they treat their employees. I was curious as to why they had so many job listings. Now I know.