The MENTOR Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Therapist Interview

Therapist
Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at The MENTOR Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was simple they basically asked questions about my experience and the reason I was interested in working there. The person doing the interview was very friendly.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected most of the questions were simple.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Therapist Interview

Therapist
Paducah, KY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The MENTOR Network in February 2010.

Interview Details – My interview began later than scheduled. One of the two individuals conducting the interview spent the majority of the time texting, the work place was in disarray and interviewees presented themselves as less than professional. Follow-up by upper management was slow and communication was poor. Scheduled follow up calls were days later than what was communicated. My references had tried to call multiple times and were concernced about the lack of return phone calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Poor. Be persistent because the follow through is poor. Salaries are inconsistent for experience and qualifications.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The MENTOR Network

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!

The MENTOR Network Videos

The MENTOR Network – Why Work for Us?

The MENTOR Network is one of shared values and resources. We are an organization offering those who work with us and those we serve the benefits of a strong national structure. Tying The Network together is a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The MENTOR Network Therapist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The MENTOR Network employees and interview candidates.