The MENTOR Network Therapist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at The MENTOR Network in April 2014.

The interview was simple they basically asked questions about my experience and the reason I was interested in working there. The person doing the interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were unexpected most of the questions were simple.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The MENTOR Network

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paducah, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The MENTOR Network in February 2010.

My interview began later than scheduled. One of the two individuals conducting the interview spent the majority of the time texting, the work place was in disarray and interviewees presented themselves as less than professional. Follow-up by upper management was slow and communication was poor. Scheduled follow up calls were days later than what was communicated. My references had tried to call multiple times and were concernced about the lack of return phone calls.

Interview Questions
    Poor. Be persistent because the follow through is poor. Salaries are inconsistent for experience and qualifications.

Worked for The MENTOR Network? Contribute to the Community!