Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at The MENTOR Network
- Direct Support Professional (7)
- Direct Service Professional (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Clinical Supervisor (2)
- Program Coordinator (2)
- Therapist (2)
- Coordinator (2)
- Office Coordinator (1)
- Clinical Coordinator (1)
- Director of Procurement (1)
- Therapeutic Support Staff (1)
- Program Director (1)
- Maint (1)
- Manager, Business Analysis (1)
- Family Centered Specialist (1)
- Therapeutic Staff Support (1)
- Lead Staff (1)
- LST (1)
- Clinical Group Facilitator (1)
- Program Service Coordinator (1)
- Internal Audit Co-op (1)
- In-Home Therapist (Master's Level) (1)
- AR Analyst (1)
- Art Therapist (1)
- Internal Audit Intern (1)
- Mentor (1)
- Management (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
I applied online – interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Miami, FL) in April 2014.
The interview was simple they basically asked questions about my experience and the reason I was interested in working there. The person doing the interview was very friendly.
- None of the questions were unexpected most of the questions were simple. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for The MENTOR Network
Therapist InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at The MENTOR Network (Paducah, KY) in February 2010.
My interview began later than scheduled. One of the two individuals conducting the interview spent the majority of the time texting, the work place was in disarray and interviewees presented themselves as less than professional. Follow-up by upper management was slow and communication was poor. Scheduled follow up calls were days later than what was communicated. My references had tried to call multiple times and were concernced about the lack of return phone calls.
Poor. Be persistent because the follow through is poor. Salaries are inconsistent for experience and qualifications.