The Management Trust

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Management Trust

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

I applied online – interviewed at The Management Trust.

You will see them post on Craigslist.
    You will get a phone interview, then meet with one or both manager.

Some people say in their interview, they didn't get to say one word. My interview, I dominated and talked. I was given a sheet with 20 questions (all personality questions) and to pick 5 and answer it.

You will need references, as they will call them.

My recommendation? Go find a job somewhere else. I am not satisfied at all with my experience and the management there.

Interview Questions
    • A sheet of 22-25 questions (all personality) pick 5 and answer it. Questions like how do you deal under stress? What would you do if this happened?   View Answer
    They will ask you for your "desired" income. It is between $35,000 to $45,000 GO FOR THE HIGHEST!
    As you will not be able to negotiate after hire and the raises are small! If you sign in at $40,000 do not expect $45,000 in a year. It will by happen (most likely not!!!) ask for $45,000. If they are hiring, someone quit and found a better job and they could be desperate and will accept your "desired" income. Don't sell yourself short.

Community Association Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Management Trust in October 2014.

Phone interview with company recruiter. Two one-on-one interviews. The manager I interviewed with call me personally to let me know that the other person got the job and that he would like to consider me for a future position.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Management Trust in January 2010.

None; I was hired in by a referral of the company

None