The Management Trust Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Management Trust

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Management Trust (Tustin, CA).

Interview

You will see them post on Craigslist. You will get a phone interview, then meet with one or both manager. Some people say in their interview, they didn't get to say one word. My interview, I dominated and talked. I was given a sheet with 20 questions (all personality questions) and to pick 5 and answer it. You will need references, as they will call them. My recommendation? Go find a job somewhere else. I am not satisfied at all with my experience and the management there.

Interview Questions

• A sheet of 22-25 questions (all personality) pick 5 and answer it. Questions like how do you deal under stress? What would you do if this happened?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will ask you for your "desired" income. It is between $35,000 to $45,000 GO FOR THE HIGHEST! As you will not be able to negotiate after hire and the raises are small! If you sign in at $40,000 do not expect $45,000 in a year. It will by happen (most likely not!!!) ask for $45,000. If they are hiring, someone quit and found a better job and they could be desperate and will accept your "desired" income. Don't sell yourself short.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Management Trust in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with company recruiter. Two one-on-one interviews. The manager I interviewed with call me personally to let me know that the other person got the job and that he would like to consider me for a future position.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Management Trust (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

None; I was hired in by a referral of the company

Negotiation

None