The Meat House Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Meat House

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Meat House (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

there was a good amount of execs that were present for the interview, I would say that overall they did a solid job with making it relaxed. Even with more than four people sitting in on the interview there was not a lot of talking over one another or anything like that. That was a huge help.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of working long hours   1 Answer

Food Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Meat House.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter on line. A few days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager and set up an interview time. The interview was short and to the point and I was immediately offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very unexpected. It was pretty run of the mill for an interview. The most difficult question is always " how did you calm an upset customer"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation. I was offered a decent rate that the company was offering so I went with it. I am an incredibly poor negotiator.

Deli Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Meat House.

Interview

Walked in with resume in hand. Took home application . I was answering there Facebook and Craigslist ads, they were looking for a well rounded person that could be cross trained in everything from deli to cashier to butch. Typical interview . How do you deal with stress, ethics, past work experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite cut of meat.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations