The Meat House

www.themeathouse.com
  www.themeathouse.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Meat House

Food Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Meat House.

I submitted my resume and cover letter on line. A few days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager and set up an interview time. The interview was short and to the point and I was immediately offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very unexpected. It was pretty run of the mill for an interview. The most difficult question is always " how did you calm an upset customer"   View Answer
    There really wasn't a negotiation. I was offered a decent rate that the company was offering so I went with it. I am an incredibly poor negotiator.

Deli Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at The Meat House.

Walked in with resume in hand. Took home application . I was answering there Facebook and Craigslist ads, they were looking for a well rounded person that could be cross trained in everything from deli to cashier to butch. Typical interview . How do you deal with stress, ethics, past work experience.

Interview Questions