The Medicines Company

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Medicines Company

Product Manager Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Medicines Company in October 2013.

I applied online and got an email from the manager 2 weeks later. I had a phone interview with standard questions about the healthcare, my background, my experience, why would i be a good fit.
    It seemed like they were looking for higher degree candidate (Phd or MBA) for a junior position.
    They did not get back to me and i had to email them twice to check on my application status, eventually they said they moved on with a better candidate. But 2 weeks later, they reached out to me to continue the interview process with an onsite meeting.
    The onsite interview was really standard but i did not like the fact they were going back and fourth with candidates (no real stability).

Interview Questions

By the time they got back to me (4 weeks later) i had a better offer with a better salary from a different company.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at The Medicines Company in June 2013.

One phone screening, one on site interview. HR was great at responding in a decent manner.

Interview Questions
    • "In you're opinion what is the major problem with healthcare today"   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate salary was very good

Summer Associate Interview

Very clear, simple and fast response

none..

Engagement Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Medicines Company in December 2010.

4 different interviews with most of the management team. Very focused on values and behaviour rather than experience and track records.

Worked for The Medicines Company? Contribute to the Community!