The Medicines Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Associate Interview

Product Manager Associate
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Medicines Company in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email from the manager 2 weeks later. I had a phone interview with standard questions about the healthcare, my background, my experience, why would i be a good fit.
It seemed like they were looking for higher degree candidate (Phd or MBA) for a junior position.
They did not get back to me and i had to email them twice to check on my application status, eventually they said they moved on with a better candidate. But 2 weeks later, they reached out to me to continue the interview process with an onsite meeting.
The onsite interview was really standard but i did not like the fact they were going back and fourth with candidates (no real stability).

Interview Question – How would you react in a crisis situation?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time they got back to me (4 weeks later) i had a better offer with a better salary from a different company.

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at The Medicines Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – One phone screening, one on site interview. HR was great at responding in a decent manner.

Interview Question – "In you're opinion what is the major problem with healthcare today"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate salary was very good

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

Interviewed at The Medicines Company

Interview Details – Very clear, simple and fast response

Interview Question – none really ( all were from resume)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none..

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Medicines Company in December 2010.

Interview Details – 4 different interviews with most of the management team. Very focused on values and behaviour rather than experience and track records.

Worked for The Medicines Company? Contribute to the Community!