The Members Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Members Group.

Interview Details – Even though I stated I would be fully negotiable she still wanted information. I stated the normal median salary range but explained depending on the benefits, cost of living and relocation information I would negotiate. She & the hiring Mgr. decided to not go on with the interview.

Interview Question – Asked about salary as first question. She was ready to end the interview up front but I requested she check with the hiring manager since I already said I would be fully negotiable. To my surprise the hiring manager agreed to not proceed since the range was above what they were willing to offer. BTW: Well below national average.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director of Sales Interview

Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Members Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – General phone call, one in person meeting and then offer by phone...very standard, nothing fancy.

Interview Question – Questions about entertaining clients...wild stories, less business and more crazy stuff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Room to negotiate, but not a lot.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Members Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Members Group interview questions and advice in Des Moines, IA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Members Group employees and interview candidates.