The Members Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Members Group

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Members Group.

Interview

I applied for the position online and received a call from the recruiter within a couple of days. Initial interview went well with the recruiter. The same day the hiring manager wanted to set up a face-to-face interview. Interviewed via web conference with multiple people. The hiring manager was asking the majority of the questions and everyone seems uninterested from the start. The interview had no energy and was lifeless. I was not sure what to think. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. I never heard from them again.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Members Group (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Even though I stated I would be fully negotiable she still wanted information. I stated the normal median salary range but explained depending on the benefits, cost of living and relocation information I would negotiate. She & the hiring Mgr. decided to not go on with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about salary as first question. She was ready to end the interview up front but I requested she check with the hiring manager since I already said I would be fully negotiable. To my surprise the hiring manager agreed to not proceed since the range was above what they were willing to offer. BTW: Well below national average.   1 Answer

Product Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at The Members Group (Des Moines, IA) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position that wasn't a great fit, but was contacted by HR for another opening a few weeks later that was a better match for my skill set. I had several phone interviews with various HR representatives, followed by in-person lunch interview with two senior managers.

Interview Questions

• What did I think was the biggest issue facing the payments industry today?   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Members Group (Des Moines, IA) in December 2009.

Interview

General phone call, one in person meeting and then offer by phone...very standard, nothing fancy.

Interview Questions

• Questions about entertaining clients...wild stories, less business and more crazy stuff.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Room to negotiate, but not a lot.