The Methodist Hospitals

Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Interview

RN
Gary, IN

I applied online and interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals.

Interview Details – It was wonderful, nice people, fast, efficient

Interview Question – none, they are straight forward and kind   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy, they have a set protocol

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Merrillville, IN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very Concise: Online Application, Telephone Screening Interview, Face to Face w/ HR before prospective manager. Manager to be was genuine, open, challenged me to accept so I could expand my scope of practice. She even had an inside track on salary & orientation.

Interview Question – Are you going to be able to stay part of a team to help save lives when you may not necessarily like that person/persons? How much do you practice diversity in your life?
What do you do to balance your work with your home life?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brief. I advise others to search online engines & blogs about pay in this field and area.

Director - Facilities Interview

Director - Facilities
San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at The Methodist Hospitals in September 2009.

Interview Details – Received from HR; Interviewed with Execs; Interviewed with peers; Interviewed with subordinates.

Interview Question – What accomplishment in your career are you the most proud of?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked for $120,000; received $110,000

Worked for The Methodist Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!