The Millennium Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Millennium Group in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line and soon after I got a call to schedule a phone screen. A few days later, got a call back asking if I knew "x" - I had no idea what I was being asked; I asked if it was a software or tool and was told by the recruitment office they weren't entirely sure and would get back to me. It started to sound like a completely different job. I was told the next person calling me would do so in a few days; almost two weeks later I got the call. The previous question asked of me was an acronym for the company (account) I'd work for! You'd think their HR team would know that. The person I spoke to for an hour had the same job in a different region. I was under the impression Millennium was a recruiter; I wouldn't be employed by the company itself. Interview was fine but the job description did not match that of what was being described; I'm capable of it but it was a big surprise. But even then, it didnt seem like they had a real understanding of the role. Interview went well and I was told I'd move on to the next round. That was two weeks ago; I followed up with an email and phone call - no response. I'm ok with not being the candidate but a little courtesy in responding isn't asking much. A lot of confusion on their end with no real answers or understanding of the job. I've since accepted a job elsewhere.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2013.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email stating I would have a phone screening. The phone screening reviewed the position duties and my level of comfort with the tasks and programs. After the phone screening I was told that a couple more candidates would be screened however they wold like to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was rescheduled to a location closer to me and I was asked to explain if I had previous experience doing the duties, what I knew about the company and gave an overview of the position I was applying for as well as what the future of the position looked like. After finishing the interview I was told that I seemed like a great candidate and was asked to come into the office and bring any questions I had about the company or the position. After I cam in I was asked if I could see myself here and I was verbally given the position with an official offer letter being extended by the end of the week. The entire process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult, certainly need to know what you offer the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, although I should have considered my morning commute.

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

3 step interview HR then Manager then VP

Interview Questions

• How do I feel when laying off or firing someone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like any other job interview.

Mail Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Got all the job information from the recruiter, she talked about the company and the details of the position itself. Then she sent me a link to complete the rest of the application and after a few days the manager gave me a call to schedule and interview. I had two interviews and then was given a call from the same person who called me the first time about the position to start my background. Whole process took about two and a half weeks because the background took a long time, but overall it was pretty good and I really like the team I work with now!

Office Services Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Millennium Group (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

The most pitiful attempt of an interview ever.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Very long and abstract process. Board room setting with a 12 on one question and answer interrogation. Huge egos. Everyone either worshiped CEO or was terrified of him. Personally thought he was not engaged mentally. I went on to produce over 10 million dollars in profits at my alternate choice. His loss.

Interview Questions

Way to constricting and scary work atmosphere.

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview in general was ok. They asked about my prior experience in past jobs. Thought i had potential to do well in their company. They offered me me the minimum of $10.00 an hour though i felt i deserved more than that but at the time i was out of work for over a year so i accepted their hourly wage offer.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Millennium Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was short listed for the position of software developer. I must say the first impression of company is really good. My interview was a One-to-One interview session. The senior person who took my interview was very warm and co-operative. It was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions include Your strengths, weakness, Why you want to move etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions included some common topics. He gave me a Sql query to solve. The answer of the query was a simple Inner join. There were some short questions also, Like Q1. what is the difference between Array and ArrayList Q2. What is GAC Q3. What is CLR   1 Answer