The Millennium Group

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Assistant Site Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Millennium Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – 3 step interview HR then Manager then VP

Interview Question – How do I feel when laying off or firing someone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was like any other job interview.

Very Easy Interview

Office Services Clerk Interview

Office Services Clerk
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Millennium Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – The most pitiful attempt of an interview ever.

Interview Question – None asked at time of interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received an email stating I would have a phone screening. The phone screening reviewed the position duties and my level of comfort with the tasks and programs. After the phone screening I was told that a couple more candidates would be screened however they wold like to set up an in person interview.

The in person interview was rescheduled to a location closer to me and I was asked to explain if I had previous experience doing the duties, what I knew about the company and gave an overview of the position I was applying for as well as what the future of the position looked like.

After finishing the interview I was told that I seemed like a great candidate and was asked to come into the office and bring any questions I had about the company or the position. After I cam in I was asked if I could see myself here and I was verbally given the position with an official offer letter being extended by the end of the week. The entire process took less than a week.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult, certainly need to know what you offer the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, although I should have considered my morning commute.

Very Difficult Interview

Trader Interview

Trader
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Millennium Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – Very long and abstract process. Board room setting with a 12 on one question and answer interrogation. Huge egos. Everyone either worshiped CEO or was terrified of him. Personally thought he was not engaged mentally. I went on to produce over 10 million dollars in profits at my alternate choice. His loss.

Interview Question – CEO asked me ambiguous question then left the room.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Way to constricting and scary work atmosphere.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was short listed for the position of software developer. I must say the first impression of company is really good. My interview was a One-to-One interview session. The senior person who took my interview was very warm and co-operative. It was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions include Your strengths, weakness, Why you want to move etc.

Interview Question – Technical questions included some common topics. He gave me a Sql query to solve. The answer of the query was a simple Inner join.
There were some short questions also, Like
Q1. what is the difference between Array and ArrayList
Q2. What is GAC
Q3. What is CLR
  View Answer

Worked for The Millennium Group? Contribute to the Community!