The Millennium Group

2.4

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Millennium Group in November 2012.

3 step interview HR then Manager then VP

Interview Questions
    • How do I feel when laying off or firing someone.   View Answer
    It was like any other job interview.

Office Services Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Millennium Group in September 2011.

The most pitiful attempt of an interview ever.

None

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2013.

After applying online, I received an email stating I would have a phone screening. The phone screening reviewed the position duties and my level of comfort with the tasks and programs. After the phone screening I was told that a couple more candidates would be screened however they wold like to set up an in person interview.

The in person interview was rescheduled to a location closer to me and I was asked to explain if I had previous experience doing the duties, what I knew about the company and gave an overview of the position I was applying for as well as what the future of the position looked like.

After finishing the interview I was told that I seemed like a great candidate and was asked to come into the office and bring any questions I had about the company or the position. After I cam in I was asked if I could see myself here and I was verbally given the position with an official offer letter being extended by the end of the week. The entire process took less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult, certainly need to know what you offer the company.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase, although I should have considered my morning commute.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Millennium Group in June 2011.

Very long and abstract process. Board room setting with a 12 on one question and answer interrogation. Huge egos. Everyone either worshiped CEO or was terrified of him. Personally thought he was not engaged mentally. I went on to produce over 10 million dollars in profits at my alternate choice. His loss.

Interview Questions

Way to constricting and scary work atmosphere.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2014.

I was short listed for the position of software developer. I must say the first impression of company is really good. My interview was a One-to-One interview session. The senior person who took my interview was very warm and co-operative. It was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions include Your strengths, weakness, Why you want to move etc.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions included some common topics. He gave me a Sql query to solve. The answer of the query was a simple Inner join.
      There were some short questions also, Like
      Q1. what is the difference between Array and ArrayList
      Q2. What is GAC
      Q3. What is CLR
        View Answer

Worked for The Millennium Group? Contribute to the Community!