The Mirage

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Mirage

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Mirage in July 2009.

Very easy, comfortable, inviting.

Easy, no hassel.

Massage Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Mirage in March 2011.

After getting them interested with the online appllication, the first interview was a group interview with about 25 people, all applying for various jobs at the property. The interviewer aske dus to introduce ourselves, the job we're applying for and why we want to work for the Mirage. We were asked to describe ourselves in one word, also to explain why we're in the field of our profession. The next interview was with the Spa director and the Spa manager about a week later. They asked questions like, What would you do if a client was dissatisfied? What would you say is your greatest weakness and how do you remedy that? Do you recall your most difficult client and how did you handle that stiuation? A practical interview was scheduled about a wek later, after which I received a phone call to let me know that a background check would be the next step, which was followed by a hair drug test several weeks later. A couple of weeks after that I received an e-mail to go for processing and orientation. The Manager was very friendly, courteous and understanding. The atmosphere overall was that of a high standard of professionalism, the environment I will be working in is definitely above average in quality of surroundings and products. Everyone I've met in my process so far has been friendly and helpful and I'm excited to begin my career at the Mirage. Even the people who helped me at the Uniform processing wore a smile and were friendly and outgoing. I expected grumpy people who don't want to be bothered and was very pleasantly surprised. My uniform is tailored to me, which is something I'm really not used to and made me appreciate this opportunity even more. I have nothing but good things to say about the Mirage so far.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, they offered and I took it.