The Myers Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Myers Group

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Myers Group in May 2014.

A friend of mine that worked submitted a referral for me. I got a 2 part phone call for an over-the-phone interview as well as script reading to see how well I'd do at asking survey questions. I don't remember most of the questions but I do remember that she asked me describe my day in as much detail as possible both English and Spanish as I was applying for the bilingual position. I also got 2 emails; one contained the script I was to read and the other one was an assessment. I was then scheduled an in person interview with one of the supervisors. First I took a spelling and typing test on a computer. I passed and then I was escorted to another room to wait for the supervisor. She asked a couple more questions, mostly how would I handle certain situations at my previous job, and I was offered the job. She then told me what schedule options were available and I chose my schedule on the spot.

Cati Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Myers Group in March 2012.

Quick and easy. They hire everyone. You take a typing test and sit face to face with someone and answer questions from a script. They tell you they have to talk it over with someone then come back in about 15 minutes and tell you yay or nay.

None

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Myers Group in February 2011.

After a few days, I got an email from the head analyst to set up an short phone interview. After introductions and a few basic questions on my research experience, they set up a time to proofread a sample report. The time given was 2 hours and it was a real report, through the test was for attention to detail. About a week later I received an email that I was no longer in consideration.

It seemed like a nice place to work, with very friendly people.

Marketing Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Myers Group in September 2010.

First received a phone interview. Took about 30 min.
    Was called back to come in for interview. Went to interview and successfully answered all questions.
    They told me I was overqualified for the position.