The Neat Company Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

1.8

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at The Neat Company in March 2012.

Standard procedure - submit resume, interview with HR, interview with your department head. I felt it was a very good fit from the start. The orientation was painless and I was very excited to be hired and to start working.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Neat Company in December 2012.

One phone screen with HR recruiter then a phone interview with the CTO, then I came into the office for "tag-team" interviews with a colleague, and 3 managers

Interview Questions
    They made an offer which I at the time considered fair (financially) for the role and accepted.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Neat Company in November 2013.

Be friendly and have some computer experience

none

QA Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Neat Company.

I was referred here from a friend. I applied on their site and submitted my application to their recruiter. I was contacted by the recruiter for a phone screen and then brought in for a series of face to face interviews.

First I interviewed with a few QA members. This was pretty easy and straightforward. It was just a casual conversation about QA practices. This lasted for about an hour.

I then met with the VP of QA, She was awesome! Great deal of experience in testing ask some questions about my background. Overall the interview process was really straightforward. I learned a lot about the company and Believe it would be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, just asked me about my automation experience.   Answer Question
    Little room to negotiate, but fair compensation.

Kiosk Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at The Neat Company.

The interview process was pretty easy. There was only one, long drawn out conversation and a follow up phone call or two with the operations manager.

Interview Questions
    • The manager didn't ask very many difficult questions, other than things like "tell me about a situation when" type of questions.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much opportunity for negotiation.

Sales and Development Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Neat Company in June 2009.

It was ok.

Technical Support Representative Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Neat Company in March 2008.

I was screened over the phone less than an hour after submitting my resume, and I had an interview the nest week. That went well - met with the manager of the dept and a typical day was described by the interviewer.

I was brought back in for a second interview the next week and met with the supervisor of the department and asked some simple questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you check how much RAM is on a Windows Computer?   Answer Question

Worked for The Neat Company? Contribute to the Community!