The Network

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Network

Interview Specialist Interview

The hiring process for Interview Specialists are conducted in a job fair. You can go to the company's website and take an online typing test. After passing, you are contacted for an invitation to the job fair and the scheduling of face to face interview. Even though you may have passed the test online, you will still have to take a personality test and English test to determine your writing style. If you pass the initial testing phase, you typically interview with two members of management of HR the same day. I was offered the position four hours after this process.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions are very common. Name a time when you were dealing with a irate customer and how did you handle it. Why are you a good fit for this position? How would you handle a conflict with a co-worker? What are your weaknesses and/or strengths?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Network.

I found the interview process to be surprisingly stringent, rigidly formal, and outdated. I think I spoke with about 5 people before getting my offer. They also use a personality/aptitude exam, which I found to be extremely off-putting. I've since learned this is indicative of the company culture; decisions are only made by executive management and it is not an autonomous or forward-thinking environment. Translation: managers and employees aren't actually empowered to make any decisions and performance is scrutinized in unhealthy ways. Although I was ultimately made a very fair offer, I opted for a competing offer. I am glad I avoided what may have been a very controlling, dead-end environment.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall what questions were asked of me in the interview process specifically.   Answer Question

Although this position would have paid more initially, I had an offer from an organization which had more promising professional development opportunity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Network in October 2012.

It is better to apply when they post that they have a career fair on their website. I applied online and was instructed to do a typing test. If you type at least 35-40 wpm, they send you an email asking you to take a personality test. Once that is completed someone MAY call you to make an appt for an interview at the career fair. There is a writing test, spelling, test, and reading comprehension test. This eliminates a lot of people. Who ever is left is selected to interview that day. If you do well you are recommended for the 2nd interview for that day. The applicants are chosen from the final interview.

Interview Questions
    • i was asked why do i think i am better qualified than other applicants   Answer Question
    no negotiations, benefits are pretty good. i love the job

Claims Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Network in December 2011.

It was short and easy.

Everything was already set.

Interview Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Network in August 2010.

The interview process was extlremely too long!!! My interview was at 8am, and I did not leave until 2pm. The applicants, including myself, sat, sat and sat some more until the interview process got going. This was the only interview I have been on in my life that lasted this lohg. I felt like I was interviewing for a FBI position or something similar.

N/A

Interview Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Network.

the actual interviewing process was very easy. the hard part is passing all of the grammar, writing, and typing tests.

Interview Questions
    There is none, you have a set base rate.