The Network

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Network.

Interview Details – I found the interview process to be surprisingly stringent, rigidly formal, and outdated. I think I spoke with about 5 people before getting my offer. They also use a personality/aptitude exam, which I found to be extremely off-putting. I've since learned this is indicative of the company culture; decisions are only made by executive management and it is not an autonomous or forward-thinking environment. Translation: managers and employees aren't actually empowered to make any decisions and performance is scrutinized in unhealthy ways. Although I was ultimately made a very fair offer, I opted for a competing offer. I am glad I avoided what may have been a very controlling, dead-end environment.

Interview Question – I can't recall what questions were asked of me in the interview process specifically.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Although this position would have paid more initially, I had an offer from an organization which had more promising professional development opportunity.

Claims Interview

Claims

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Network in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was short and easy.

Negotiation Details – Everything was already set.

Interview Specialist Interview

Interview Specialist
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Network in October 2012.

Interview Details – It is better to apply when they post that they have a career fair on their website. I applied online and was instructed to do a typing test. If you type at least 35-40 wpm, they send you an email asking you to take a personality test. Once that is completed someone MAY call you to make an appt for an interview at the career fair. There is a writing test, spelling, test, and reading comprehension test. This eliminates a lot of people. Who ever is left is selected to interview that day. If you do well you are recommended for the 2nd interview for that day. The applicants are chosen from the final interview.

Interview Question – i was asked why do i think i am better qualified than other applicants   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations, benefits are pretty good. i love the job

Interview Specialist Interview

Interview Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at The Network.

Interview Details – the actual interviewing process was very easy. the hard part is passing all of the grammar, writing, and typing tests.

Interview Question – the grammar test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none, you have a set base rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Network interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Network employees and interview candidates.