The New England Center for Children

The New England Center for Children Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The New England Center for Children

Level II Teacher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The New England Center for Children.

I simply sent my resume in, called me and went into interview. Pretty straight forward.

Did not negotiate.

Level II Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The New England Center for Children in December 2012.

The phone screen was your typical phone interview - asked about previous experience and gave brief description of the job. It was very difficult for me to get in touch with HR to schedule interviews, as I missed the initial call from them, and we played a great deal of phone tag, but once we got in touch the process was easy. Interview day was very helpful and informative. After filling out paperwork, you are shown a video describing the impressive program, given a tour of the school, and introduced to some of the students and teachers, where you are welcome to ask any questions. Then, you have a one-on-one interview which is very relaxing, and they ask mainly about what your goals are, if you have any questions left, etc.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly don't have an answer, most of the questions were typical interview questions (in this field).   Answer Question

I got an offer at a similar program for a position that was a better match for my career goals at the time.

Teacher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The New England Center for Children in November 2012.

I filled out an online application and sent my resume in. I got a phone call a few days later when I scheduled the interview. The interview took only a few hours. There was a tour of the facilities and a chance to spend time with a group of kids. Afterwards, there was a one-on-one interview with someone from HR.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any questions to be unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question