The New England Institute of Art Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.0

Anonymous Employee  in  Brookline, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Brookline, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at The New England Institute of Art.

There is a 1-2hr long information session. If you are still interested, they invite you for individual interviews. They will tell you they are interested and then never bother to call, email or snail you a rejection. Bad form.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you whether or not you'd push a product that a customer/client didn't want.   View Answer

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The New England Institute of Art in March 2011.

Initial communication with an HR REP who invites you in for an info session followed by several interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Why work here? What makes you qualified to be a part of the team   View Answer

bad reviews on glass door.

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at The New England Institute of Art.

I was referred by an employee who told me about an information session. I Went to the info session then applied at the end. I received a call back within a couple days for an in person interview. The Director of Admissions interviewed me for over an hour, then I took a personality test and a skills test. I was offered the job within a week.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was mostly to get a sense of my personality,so the most difficult question was, "Why do you want to work in education?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The New England Institute of Art

Worked for The New England Institute of Art? Contribute to the Community!