The New Indian Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The New Indian Express in October 2012.

Interview Details – easy simple and quick. one to one interview from the senior of the relevant department

Negotiation Details – there was none

Principal Correspondent Interview

Principal Correspondent
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The New Indian Express in February 2011.

Interview Details – It is informal and referral in Delhi office. Very rarely will applications for employment be replied to. Interview will sometimes consist of a short test for desk based jobs, if at all and for reporting positions an interaction.

Interview Question – You will be asked about the kind of stories you have done, the kind of stories you can give etc etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered salary which i thought was less, told them it would not be possible for me to join if the raise was not even close to what i expected, that is because i was changing my location. Finally got a decent offer.

SEO Analyst Interview

SEO Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The New Indian Express in January 2013.

Interview Details – General Questions about SEO and various Techniques, What unique techniques you will use for press media industries, how to promote in SMO, write meta tags for the company websites

Interview Question – How seo is different from other industries to media   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Sub Editor Interview

Senior Sub Editor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The New Indian Express in September 2011.

Interview Details – As I got to know that the hiring process was slow in the southern states in the media firms, especially in the newspaper industry, the two-month-long process still seemed to be too long, going by the norms of the industry. Despite of this, I found the work atmosphere to be quite good, people have work ethics and are quite professional.

Interview Question – All the questions related to current developments   Answer Question

Adertisement Department Interview

Adertisement Department
Mysore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The New Indian Express in February 2012.

Interview Details – Most and should know the background of the company, Two type of interview there, Just give the answer what you know about the company,

Interview Questions

• What do you know the basic regarding this company   View Answer
  • In which year it was established and who ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Around 3 years minimum we have to work under this company with under the company rules, If u get this type of offers means just move on...

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Mangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The New Indian Express in October 2011.

Interview Details – i had prepared a lot for the interview regarding computer networking and electronics subject regarding networks, that helped a lot to clear ma test.

Interview Question – what is difference between switch and hub ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The New Indian Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The New Indian Express interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by The New Indian Express employees and interview candidates.