The New Indian Express Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

3.3

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The New Indian Express in October 2012.

easy simple and quick. one to one interview from the senior of the relevant department

there was none

Principal Correspondent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The New Indian Express in February 2011.

It is informal and referral in Delhi office. Very rarely will applications for employment be replied to. Interview will sometimes consist of a short test for desk based jobs, if at all and for reporting positions an interaction.

Interview Questions
    • You will be asked about the kind of stories you have done, the kind of stories you can give etc etc.   Answer Question
    Was offered salary which i thought was less, told them it would not be possible for me to join if the raise was not even close to what i expected, that is because i was changing my location. Finally got a decent offer.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The New Indian Express in January 2013.

General Questions about SEO and various Techniques, What unique techniques you will use for press media industries, how to promote in SMO, write meta tags for the company websites

Interview Questions
    • How seo is different from other industries to media   View Answer

Senior Sub Editor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The New Indian Express in September 2011.

As I got to know that the hiring process was slow in the southern states in the media firms, especially in the newspaper industry, the two-month-long process still seemed to be too long, going by the norms of the industry. Despite of this, I found the work atmosphere to be quite good, people have work ethics and are quite professional.

Adertisement Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The New Indian Express in February 2012.

Most and should know the background of the company, Two type of interview there, Just give the answer what you know about the company,

Interview Questions
    • What do you know the basic regarding this company   View Answer
    • In which year it was established and who ?   View Answer
    Around 3 years minimum we have to work under this company with under the company rules, If u get this type of offers means just move on...

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The New Indian Express in October 2011.

i had prepared a lot for the interview regarding computer networking and electronics subject regarding networks, that helped a lot to clear ma test.

Interview Questions

Worked for The New Indian Express? Contribute to the Community!