The Newport Group (Florida)

www.newportgroup.com
Engaged Employer

The Newport Group (Florida) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Newport Group (Florida)

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Newport Group (Florida) (Greensboro, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was casual and asked general questions such as what was my greatest weakness. There were three interviewers asking questions. Some of the questions for the internship were talking about any past experiences including internships/clubs/leadership experiences and insight on those experiences. Most of the questions were what are expected. They were mostly behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Tell us a time you had an obstacle to overcome.   Answer Question

Associate Policy Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Newport Group (Florida) (Heathrow, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Had one phone call to set up in person meeting time. The interview was pretty intense, I interviewed with 3 managers at the same time. They all asked questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, and I wish I would have.

Plan Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Newport Group (Florida) (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Come prepared to outline your strengths and how you can add value to the role (with or without experience). Leadership likes the 'go getter' attitude. Do your homework, check out who the competition, understand who the leaders are in the organization, prepare questions for the interviewer..

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role? What do you know about the company? How can you add value to this position and organization? Why should "I" hire you? What will you do day 1 of your job if "I" hire you?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Newport Group (Florida) in March 2010.

Interview

straight forward and fairly low pressure. The interview was only with the people in my particular department, so it was very laid back. I felt over dressed in a suit, but it seems like if I had interviewed with another boss or another department then it could have been a different story.

Interview Questions

• I can't really remember specifically, but all pretty straight forward questions.   1 Answer