The News Group Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Field Merchandiser for Select Merchandising Services Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at The News Group in May 2011.

Met the North Palm Beach Field Manager at a McDonald's. I had submitted my thorough documentation to him electronically, but he insisted that I bring all originals to him. I understand showing original proof of citzenship and driver's liscense, but I am uncomfortable that he has all documentation in electronic format.
    Field Manager talked for 20 minutes straight. Never offered the job. I was on a time frame limitation and he was aware of this, but continued to talk away. Never acted like he'd give me the job. Running out of "chitty-chat" time, I asked him if I had the job and he continued to blab. I asked him again and he agreed that he would hire me.

If you don't mind listening to someone talk constantly with poor English who is difficult to understand, this interview is for you.

Interview Questions
    • He may have asked if I had experience. Not too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Scanner Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at The News Group in December 2009.

I was pretty much begged to take the job.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The News Group

Worked for The News Group? Contribute to the Community!