The Newsweek Daily Beast Company

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Newsweek Daily Beast Company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Newsweek Daily Beast Company (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Had phone chat with recruiter who said my background was an excellent fit, was given a take home test. After a day I was contact to speak directly with the CTO which I interpretted as a good sign. Then I was contact a minute before the phone call and was told "there was a scheduling conflict and we'd have to try another time". I quickly asked about my test feedback and was told there hadn't been any yet. I was never contact again by the recruiter to set up another time for the CTO call.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Newsweek Daily Beast Company (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Process went well. Several people on panel. Good questions about the editorial business and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing you've done that you have gotten away with?   1 Answer

Reporter/Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Newsweek Daily Beast Company (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2012.

Interview

i went on internet, applied hundreds of resume, then got the called one day.
    the interview was some random questions, such as what kind of experience do i have in the past ? what would the job like,