The Nielsen Company

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Client Manager Interview

Bentonville, AR

I applied online and interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Interview Details – Original phone interview was given within a few days of their receipt of my application. While I expected the initial interview to be more about soft skills and matching me with the company, it instead focused almost entirely on analytics and my abilities with manipulating data. Following the interview, I was given an assessment, comprised of several parts, including a Myers-Briggs section and an logical reasoning section.

Interview Question – The recruiter was very persistent in identifying my experience with pivot tables specifically, to the point where 1/3rd of the interview was spent on that facet alone.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Technician Interview

Bentonville, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2013.

Interview Details – First you have a phone screen interview. Then an interview with the local manager. If you are selected from this group you will have a second in person interview with the next level of management.

Interview Question – If you are confronted by a spouse who accuses you of having an affair with his wife and demands you leave his house before your work is done, what would you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Nielsen Company interview questions and advice in Bentonville, AR. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and interview candidates.