The Nielsen Company Client Service Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2014
Updated Aug 2, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Service Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in July 2014.

Got phone interview first, then an analysis case study which requires you to tell a story based on given charts. They are all nice and friendly. I didn't feel any stress. I am going to have the final interview next week.

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Client Servicing Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Horrible. I was first asked to give an aptitude test in the mumbai office for a position in another city. I gave the test and the hr executive in the mumbai office glanced through my answers and said that I had cleared the test. After 2 days, I got a call from another hr person saying that I had not given the test and that i was irresponsible. This was a ludicrous allegation. I told her that I had given the test and she should check with the Hr person in mumbai who told me that I had cleared the test. Turns out later, that the hr person in the mumbai office had lost my test paper and was too embarrassed to admit it. The hr executives in this company are rude and I must say very negligent.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online – interviewed at The Nielsen Company in March 2013.

Job was advertised on seek.co.nz
    I applied for the job and was contacted a week or two after the closing date of job applications.
    I was emailed requesting me to do a psychometric test.
    I was then emailed saying that I passed that test and I was then given a case study to work on.
    A bunch of graphs on sales and customers and you have to present your recommendations/findings to them. Strangely this was done over the phone (not even skype) and I was offered the job without them ever seeing me.

Interview Questions
    • Quizing me on the case study. Why a result occurred when it seems odd compared to other results.   Answer Question
    No. Entry level role straight out of university. No flexibility on salary.
    However I was offered a job with the competitor company last week so this may be an opportunity to negotiate pay.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in July 2011.

CV ==> HR interview ==> Test ==> Manager interview/ presentation

Interview Questions
    • Business case & then you'll have to present it to managers   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Client Service Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in March 2010.

HR interview first - basic interview questions like 'tell me about yourself'

Next interview is with the Manager and Associate Director - asked about previous market research projects done, asked to rate myself from 1 to 10 on things like initiative, sense of urgency, hardwork, etc ; was also asked usual interview questions like strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions
    • Rate yourself from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest) in terms of initiative / sense of urgency / hardwork   Answer Question

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in January 2009.

There were 4 interviews, first a math exam, english exam and a group assessment. After that I got called for a HR interview. After that I got a case with 20 min to prepare and had to do a presentation (the power point was given). After passing this third part I had an interview with the Client service manager.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation process. It was my first job, a traineeship of four month and the salary was non negotiable

Client Service Executive Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2008.

Standardized test followed by PI

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   View Answer
    very tough to negotiate a given offer