The Nielsen Company Client Service Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in November 2013.

I did a phone interview and then was asked to take the online assessment test. It was mostly logic type questions followed by a personality test. I learned I had passed this test and then was asked to do a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the second phone interview, I went in and meet the person who would be my direct boss and the executive Vice President. I was given every indication that I was a top candidate. Surprisingly, after the interview I never heard back from HR or the hiring manager despite my attempts to follow up. Very unprofessional process.

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2010.

Talked at an industry function with a Nielsen employee, he then reached out to me based on our conversation and my expressed interest. Interviews were scheduled with VP, Director, and then two "Associate" level folks. I met with VP and Associates first, then went to lunch with the Director I would be working for, which made for a more relaxed final interview.

Interview Questions
    • The VP did ask me to describe how I would handle two situations, one where Nielsen data was correct but the client interpreted it wrong and one where the Nielsen data was wrong, leading client in the wrong direction.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate salary up and vacation up from initial offer.

Client Service Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in March 2012.

This was just a basic interview. Asked general questions about my resume, then asked for my availability and expected salary. The person interviewing me was very very nice!

Interview Questions

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!