The Nielsen Company Human Resources Emerging Leaders Program Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in November 2012.

Started with a resume submission, next round is face to face, and final round is at the headquarters in New York. The Final round is a 2 day interview process where you are tracked in every interaction. They pick a part your experiences and dig as deep as they can to see how genuine you are with your responses.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing is unexpected. Know every challenging experience and be ready to dive into them detail for detail.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Emerging Leaders Program: Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in January 2010.

The job was posted on my university career site. I applied and had an initial 1:1 interview with an HR V.P. They called me the very next day to set up a second on site interview in New York 3 weeks later. Roughly 10 candidates were asked to come onsite to interview. It was a two day process. Day one was dinner with senior hr professionals and v.p's. The next day consisted of 3 1:1 interviews, including a case study discussion, a panel discussion and lunch.

The process was all expense paid and the people were extremely nice and approachable. I was called and offered the job the very next morning.

My advice: Be on top of your game at all times and be yourself. Its okay to not know everything!

Interview Questions
    Very competitive offer

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!