The Nielsen Company Membership Representative Interview Questions

2.4

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

3 interviews and then sent for 3 weeks training in FL. First over the phone with a placement person, the second was another phone interview and set up in person appointment. Then after the interview, and training period is over there is supposed to be another ride along with a trainer for a week or two, but trainers seemed distracted by personal business.

No negotiation on salary.

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Membership Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in January 2011.

First by phone, then infield with a manager /associate director. Hotel lobby - very friendly - casual. was given a call back and did a ride along with a current employee and shown what the job was like. Offered a position and sent to Florida for training

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Phone screening, Skype Interview and an in person interview with numerous supervisory levels

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about bugs and dirt? We work in the field and experience it all in people's homes!   View Answer
    Simple...very fair offer from the start

Membership Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in October 2013.

There was a quick, initial phone interview. Then came a 2-hour group interview, which included 15 minutes of research and a 5-minute presentation on a Nielsen product. The next step was an individual ride along with a current representative for the top candidates, who were required to pass a background check first. After that, there was another quick phone interview to follow up about your experience on the ride along. Last but not least was a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    Salary non-negotiable but you can earn quarterly bonuses if you been your weekly goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2012.

hiring process was fairly easy but just took a very long time in between steps

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer asked me to role play with him to resolve some of the common objections I would be getting at my job   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation

Membership Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

First contacted by HR over the phone, then a one-on-one interview with one of the hiring local manager, then a language test, then a phone interview with the regional manager

Interview Questions
    Unable to negotiate base salary as they made a strong case with the bonus struture

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2011.

I completed an online application. After a few days, I was contacted via email to provide more information for a background check. Once the background check was complete, I was asked to interview in person with the regional manager. After the in person interview I was called with the job offer.

There was no negotiation. Nielsen has hourly pay set per state. Take it or leave it.

Membership Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in April 2010.

I wasnt quite qualified for this position but I felt that the 3 weeks of training may not be enough or other positions offer training that is too long in length.

Membership Representative Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2008.

phone screened first, then there was an interview in a hotel lobby. then i had a ride along in the field to see if I liked it and they liked me, i gather. Then they called me and offered the job. 3 weeks training in Tampa, Florida. There was a week before and after that training with a trainer.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!