The Nielsen Company Professional Services Interview Questions

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

written test then interview

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Professional Services Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in November 2010.

Nielsen had posted a job posting on my university job board so I got the first-round interview from that. They asked me to allocate 2 hours for the interview, but be prepared for longer, especially if they're running late.

First I had a half-hour behavioral interview, which they sprinkled throughout with small case questions, like the Listerine question another reviewer had. I was a bit thrown off by them, so just be prepared to answer. I spent the next 1.5 hours taking an analytical assessment, which I prepared for by spending an hour practicing GMAT questions. I finished early, which I think is a good indicator of how helpful doing practice math problems was. The whole point of practicing was to get myself familiarized with basic probability, percentages, etc. again. The test consisted of 10 business word problems and 2 essay questions.

I just got called in for an on-site interview so I'm guessing I did alright.

Professional Services Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in February 2010.

Great place to interview. I took the assessment test and i was extremely sick. But I felt the case study was easy but the math questions were kind of difficult. But when I took the test my eyes were watering and I kept on sneezing throughout the 90mins. So hopefully I get the job!!

Interview Questions
    • you have a soap company that wants to introduce a new product that can clean Everything even your body. How would you go about giving the company recommendation on introducing the product.   Answer Question