The Nielsen Company Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.9

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2010.

Up until now has been very professional. Waiting to do the analytical assessment

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Research Analyst Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2010.

First of all, I am not done with the hiring process, so I will just describe what I have gone through. I have received an email roughly a week ago regarding a phone interview with Nielsen. The phone interview was conducted a few days later; it was short, lasted about 5 minutes. By the end of the interview, the recruiter asked me to come in for an assessment test. I took the test and the recruiter notified me that I passed the test and asked me for an on-site interview sometime next week.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2010.

The asked be a few screening questions and then they said they don't hire international students.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2010.

I am waiting to take the analytical assessment test. Overall, very good experience with the HR dept and recruiters. Appointments were kept and I did not wait ling to hear back for setting up next steps. In fact, I heard back 10 minutes after my phone interview. Studying up a bit for the exam.

Interview Questions
    • How would you guide a company through wanting to launch a new product?   Answer Question
    • What did you like least about your prior job?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in June 2010.

The recruiter found my CV online and offered to apply for the graduate position with BASES. Although the process took something like 2 month it was quite structured. At first I got a math test. 10 questions and 2 essays. I think for preparation it is good to do some GMAT questions, including some basic probability ( 2-3 questions).Essay were on new product development and research questions. Then there was a screening recruitment interview and finally 2 weeks later assessment centre. Everyone was really nice and very friendly. It consisted of a group exercise and several individual exercises. Everyone is very nice and friendly, so try to be yourself and enjoy experience.