The Nielsen Company

Average Difficulty
34 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst

The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2010.

Interview Details – First of all, I am not done with the hiring process, so I will just describe what I have gone through. I have received an email roughly a week ago regarding a phone interview with Nielsen. The phone interview was conducted a few days later; it was short, lasted about 5 minutes. By the end of the interview, the recruiter asked me to come in for an assessment test. I took the test and the recruiter notified me that I passed the test and asked me for an on-site interview sometime next week.

Interview Question – What do you know about the Nielsen Company?   Answer Question

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – The asked be a few screening questions and then they said they don't hire international students.

Interview Question – What do you know about Nielsen?   View Answer

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in August 2010.

Interview Details – I am waiting to take the analytical assessment test. Overall, very good experience with the HR dept and recruiters. Appointments were kept and I did not wait ling to hear back for setting up next steps. In fact, I heard back 10 minutes after my phone interview. Studying up a bit for the exam.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oxford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter found my CV online and offered to apply for the graduate position with BASES. Although the process took something like 2 month it was quite structured. At first I got a math test. 10 questions and 2 essays. I think for preparation it is good to do some GMAT questions, including some basic probability ( 2-3 questions).Essay were on new product development and research questions. Then there was a screening recruitment interview and finally 2 weeks later assessment centre. Everyone was really nice and very friendly. It consisted of a group exercise and several individual exercises. Everyone is very nice and friendly, so try to be yourself and enjoy experience.

Interview Question – How many bottles of beer are drank in the city over the week.   View Answers (6)