The Nielsen Company Research Statistician Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Statistician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company.

First, a lady from Florida called me and asked some questions about my skills and experience. Then two managers called me and asked some similar questions. Finally, I was asked to have a face-to-face interview in their company in Schauburg. All the interview questions were about skills and experience. I thought I did a good job in all the interviews, but they preferred follow-existing-rules people to creative and enthusiastic ones. I would suggest to be defensive in the answering.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Research Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Nielsen Company in April 2013.

I initially spoke with a recruiter from Florida. She was very pleasant and simply verified my resume. Then I spoke on the phone with two different managers from Florida and California. They asked mainly behavior questions. After that I was brought into the office to speak with those who work in the office. Again, primarily behavior questions.
    After that, I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
    None- they said this offer is the best they can do