I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in July 2012.
Interview Details –
2) What motivated you to apply for this role?
3) What do you think of the hiring manager?
4) How would you describe the environment you are in right now?
3.1) Compare that environment with Nielsen?
4) How do you cope with stress?
5) What are your concerns (in regards to this role)?
6) What do you think of the (team) environment at Nielsen?
7) How do you think you should be managed as a professional?
8) What is your work style?
9) What is the best team or environment you have ever worked in?
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –