The Nielsen Company Senior Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2009.

Phone screen; in person panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • None really. Mostly just work experience. Interviewers did most of the talking.   Answer Question
They offered a low amount, I countered higher, they came close to matching.

Other Interview Reviews for The Nielsen Company

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in November 2011.

A friend of mine referred me for the position via email. I sent her a cover letter and resume and she forwarded it on to the hiring manager, along with a strong recommendation. The hiring manager reached out to me and weI scheduled an interview. The day before the interview with the hiring manager, I received a phone call from an HR representative who screened me. I met the qualifications so she told me that she would refer me to the hiring manager, unaware that I already had an interview scheduled for the following day. The next day, I met with numerous people in the department to prepare myself for the interview. These were informational interviews. Finally, I met with the hiring manager in an interview that went very well. Ultimately, I did not receive the position because the hiring manager opted to go with an internal candidate. However, she made it clear that she felt I could be successful at the company and would be happy to lobby on my behalf should I find another role that I was interested in.

Interview Questions
    • How do you gather information from people who are often busy with their own responsibilities?   Answer Question

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!