The Nielsen Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Analyst Interview

Market Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Interview Details – The initial communication was a phone interview where they asked questions like what were your motivations and how much you knew the company.

The face to face interview was almost 2 hours long.
1 Hour was for an assessment that they administered.
The other hour was to explain/present your answers.

I got a reply at the end of the day so that was really good in terms of efficiency.

Interview Question – The mini case study was interesting. You just have to cover all your bases and explain/justify your answers accordingly. The important thing is to have a framework and show your thought processes.   Answer Question

Market Research Intern Interview

Market Research Intern

Interviewed at The Nielsen Company

Interview Details – i was given a test, where i had to interpret some data from a business case and subsequently present my findings. that portion took about an hour. that was followed by a short interview, conducted by 2 of their researchers.

Interview Question – The business case was challenging   Answer Question

Analyst, Consumer Research Interview

Analyst, Consumer Research
Newton (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in November 2011.

Interview Details – initial communication with HR is inefficient, interview was schedule 2 month after first contact

Interview Question – did a statistic test and case study , overall question is manageable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiate for higher month salary, 5% higher than value offer, doesnt work out as HR is adamant and compensation is done strictly by band grading.
HR is not helpful and does not even try to convince/sell me on the other aspect of the package to compensate the fact that the salary is way below fresh grad pay

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Nielsen Company.

Interview Details – Why interested in market research. what is ur experience in market research. strongest strength and weakness

Interview Question – NIL   Answer Question

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!