The Nielsen Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Product Manager Interview

Technical Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in September 2009.

Interview Details – First off, The Nielsen Company appeared to be a great place to work at. The building located in NY si beautiful and the location is prime!

I initially applied thru their online system. It was quick, easy and painless. Within a few days, I had a phone call for a request for a phone interview. The initial interview is with the HR screener. The woman I had was great and asked great questions of me and I asked as much as I can with her. Because she was HR, she could not answer some of the more detailed, job specific questions I had.

About a week later I was scheduled for interviews with 4 people. You were indeed sent an itinerary etc. and asked to fill out some info for their background testing system. Everyone I spoke with was great and full of talent. It actually showed that they enjoyed their jobs and what they did. All in all my interview experience was a good one with the company: meeting with 2 VPs, and 2 departmental peers. Of course, me being the person looking for the job thought I was the best fit, however I was not extended the offer to continue on with the interview process if any. Yes, I was bummed, but realistically, the staff would know best as to what they were looking for.

All in all, it really was a great experience. I appreciated the opportunity to get to know more about Nielsen Online. It definitely seemed they were not the type of company to drag their feet on decision making.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of technical expertise?   View Answer
  • What type of analytical software are you familiar with?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Nielsen Company

Worked for The Nielsen Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Nielsen Company Technical Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Nielsen Company employees and interview candidates.