The Ohio State University

Updated Sep 29, 2014

1.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Student Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Ohio State University.

I interviewed with Travel, Pcard and Expediting Department. It is not hard. The manager just asked me the past working experience, graduation day and the hobby. She is very kind and encourage me to talk more about myself. I really love my job. I worked in the Expediting team and have great working experience to prepare for the future full time job.

Other Interview Reviews for The Ohio State University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Ohio State University in August 2013.

It was extremely simple. I applied online, and sent my chief of staff an email with the copy of my resume and a cover letter. In about two weeks, I had received an email to set-up an interview. My interview was on a Wednesday, and I knew by the following Monday whether I was hired of not.

Interview Questions
    • In all honesty, the questions were extremely simple. It was team-building based, since student staff always works together. They wanted to see whether or not we were truly interested in the job or not. Overall, extremely simple. I would not worry at all. Just be yourself and show interest.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Ohio State University.

two rounds interview. The first round is basic background interview, and the second round is group interview where three candidates get to know the entire team and get asked questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Ohio State University in June 2010.

I was interviewed in a large conference room by several individuals. They were all easy going and friendly, so it wasn't a bad experience. They asked simple, general questions, most likely to find out more about my personality than the actual answer to the question. They interviewed 3 people in the span of 2 weeks, then called me and told me I got the job.