The Outsource Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Outsource Group

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Outsource Group in April 2012.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter from their company who saw my resume, called me to do a phone interview that lasted 1 hour then was invited in for an in person interview. When I arrived I was left waiting for 30 mins past my scheduled time with no explanation then spoke with one person for an hour who then had me speak with 2 more people after her for another 45 mins and finally to one last person for another 35 mins! All of the interviewers asked the same questions word for word and continuously challenged me on my answers. After all that I still have not received a follow up phone call to say whether or not they will be offering me the position. If I was given an offer I would refuse based on the very disorganized and negative interview experience. Stay clear of this company!!! The employees also seems very, very judgemental and negative. I felt like a piece of meat being thrown into the lion's den as I was getting walked around the building to the many conference rooms I was taken to!

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle working with management that continuously challenges you and your decisions?   View Answer

Early Out Specialist- Collector I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Outsource Group in January 2011.

Phone interview with HR; goes over background, then schedules face-to face. If HR likes the background and the face-to-face, schedules with hiring manager. Hiring manager goes over background, explains position.

Interview Questions
    They basically just ask what you want, doesn't tell you the pay range. Ask for at least $13.00/hr.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Outsource Group in June 2011.

Person I spoke with was very professional. The process consisted of 2 phone interviews and then an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell us about a time when you had to prioritize or how do you prioritize when you are faced with a number of tasks?"   Answer Question