The Outsource Group Recruiter Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Outsource Group (Wakefield, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter from their company who saw my resume, called me to do a phone interview that lasted 1 hour then was invited in for an in person interview. When I arrived I was left waiting for 30 mins past my scheduled time with no explanation then spoke with one person for an hour who then had me speak with 2 more people after her for another 45 mins and finally to one last person for another 35 mins! All of the interviewers asked the same questions word for word and continuously challenged me on my answers. After all that I still have not received a follow up phone call to say whether or not they will be offering me the position. If I was given an offer I would refuse based on the very disorganized and negative interview experience. Stay clear of this company!!! The employees also seems very, very judgemental and negative. I felt like a piece of meat being thrown into the lion's den as I was getting walked around the building to the many conference rooms I was taken to!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with management that continuously challenges you and your decisions?   1 Answer