The PEER Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The PEER Group

Sales Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at The PEER Group in November 2010.

The inverview went well. First I had the inverview with Human Resources. After several days, I was told to have an on site interview. The onsite inverview is very friendly. It looks like the work culture is very good, it has a good balance between the work and life. It looks like the salary is not high. However if you want to have a stable work place,m this might be the choise for you.

Interview Questions

Intermediate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at The PEER Group in January 2008.

My interview process spanned a period of one week. It consisted of three separate interviews with groups ranging from 1 to 4 people.

In the first interview I met with a group of three individuals; Director of Development, Human Resource Manager and a Development Project Manager. This interview was very easy going, basically a test of "If you fit" within the PEER Group environment.

The second interview was the challenging interview. On the panel of interviewers was again the Human Resource Manager, Two Development Project Managers and a Senior Software Developer. The majority of the questions came from the Senior Developer (c# related questions) and the Project Managers (how would you handle different parts of the development process, documentation, etc... type questions). I found the Project Managers and Senior Developer very knowledgeable of software development process and development languages that they specialized in.

The third interview was a meet and greet with the CEO's. By this time I had already received an offer so it really wasn't classed as an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Your on a farm, and your in a field with horses and you have a fence that you have to repair. But you left your hammer back at the house, what do you do?

Remember the fence is broken and you cannot leave it alone otherwise the horses will escape.
        View Answers (6)
    Vacation Days

Worked for The PEER Group? Contribute to the Community!