The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (San Jose, CA).

Interview

It was very professional from what I remember. I received a call from HR, then met with the manager of the clinic at the time, was given a tour of the clinic. I was then offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a patient that suddenly fell unconscious?   1 Answer

Pateint Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online,3 weeks later i get a email from the office manager. I came in to the interview it went well really easy. 5 days later I get an email from the manager stating I will get a call from HR with a job offer. I'm still waiting for the call.

Interview Questions

Interview

Initial communications happened through the website and I ended up being pushed towards a position that didn't actually exist yet, but one they were trying to create in the department. First I was led through 2 phone interviews and then an in person after which I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a writing sample. As I hadn't done any relevant writing up until then, this was hard to provide to them.   Answer Question

This ended up not being a great fit for me due to the relaxed nature of the position. I was looking for something a little faster paced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Redwood City, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Toughest interview I've had to go through only because there were a lot of "tell me about a time" questions which definitely puts you on the spot. People who I interviewed with were very friendly and not intimidating.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

Interview

take the clinical test, must pass 90%, pass the HR interview and pass the doctor's/ manager's interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview process. The people there are all incredibly friendly. However, the interview was a bit stressful, given that it was a group interview. Yet, I felt like it went well and I would love to work there!

Department Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview

I had an interview offer within a few days after applying for the position. In attendance of the interview were the regional manager and the treatment team who really wanted to find the best fit. I felt at ease and really enjoyed the interview process. I was given an opportunity to do a follow-up interview with the surgeon team and was shortly offered the position. I accepted and really look forward to being a part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a stressful situation at your workplace and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very smooth, and a win-win situation

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview

I applied on-line. I received a call from HR department. Came in for an interview with HR. Interviewed the same day with dept. manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your work ethics ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com, contacted via phone for an in-person interview. Interview panel of two people, Supervisor of PSRs & HR, hiring process took about a month, orientation and training is held in Palo Alto and Mountain View.