The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Getting the Interview

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in January 2010.

Interview Details – Years ago, I had a great interview with recruitment and was poised to accept a job offer they had "verbally" given me. I followed up and never heard back. No follow up on the part of the person who opened her mouth too soon and she was without enough integrity to let me know she made a mistake.

Patient Service Representative
Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in January 2013.

Interview Details – A very formal interview.

Interview Question – Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable.

Department Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview Details – I had an interview offer within a few days after applying for the position. In attendance of the interview were the regional manager and the treatment team who really wanted to find the best fit. I felt at ease and really enjoyed the interview process. I was given an opportunity to do a follow-up interview with the surgeon team and was shortly offered the position. I accepted and really look forward to being a part of the team.

Interview Question – Please describe a stressful situation at your workplace and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very smooth, and a win-win situation

Patient Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview Details – It was a wonderful interview process. The people there are all incredibly friendly. However, the interview was a bit stressful, given that it was a group interview. Yet, I felt like it went well and I would love to work there!

Interview Question – Role Play   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview Details – take the clinical test, must pass 90%, pass the HR interview and pass the doctor's/ manager's interview

Interview Question – basic interview, not so difficult   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Interview Details – I applied on-line. I received a call from HR department. Came in for an interview with HR. Interviewed the same day with dept. manager.

Interview Question – What are your work ethics ?   View Answer

Redwood City, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a group/panel interview. There was a total of 3 candidates including myself that was going to get interviewed for the position. The location was on top of a Bank of America and everyone seemed to love AND enjoy their jobs. The two woman that I meet with were very friendly after asking the typical interview questions the Manager showed all three of us around the office. My advice is to be yourself and relate to the job and especially make a connection with the managers. The office was medium size built and everyone appeared to be happy at what they do.

Interview Questions

Physician Interview

Physician

Interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Interview Details – Be relaxed. You are in the drivers seat. Its not very hard to get a PC job in any area of the US of A today and likely will just get more in demand as time passes. It can take up to 6 months for a Cal medical lic s get on that fast. No one at a good medical group will take you serioulsy unless you has Cal med lic first. PAMF has jobs all over the Bay Area.

Information Services Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal and short. I guess b/c I knew my stuff.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Palo Alto Medical Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Palo Alto Medical Foundation employees and interview candidates.