The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2014
Updated May 25, 2014

Policy Creation Specialist Interview

Initial communications happened through the website and I ended up being pushed towards a position that didn't actually exist yet, but one they were trying to create in the department. First I was led through 2 phone interviews and then an in person after which I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • They asked for a writing sample. As I hadn't done any relevant writing up until then, this was hard to provide to them.   Answer Question

This ended up not being a great fit for me due to the relaxed nature of the position. I was looking for something a little faster paced.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

take the clinical test, must pass 90%, pass the HR interview and pass the doctor's/ manager's interview

Patient Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

It was a wonderful interview process. The people there are all incredibly friendly. However, the interview was a bit stressful, given that it was a group interview. Yet, I felt like it went well and I would love to work there!

Department Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

I had an interview offer within a few days after applying for the position. In attendance of the interview were the regional manager and the treatment team who really wanted to find the best fit. I felt at ease and really enjoyed the interview process. I was given an opportunity to do a follow-up interview with the surgeon team and was shortly offered the position. I accepted and really look forward to being a part of the team.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a stressful situation at your workplace and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
    Very smooth, and a win-win situation

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

I applied on-line. I received a call from HR department. Came in for an interview with HR. Interviewed the same day with dept. manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in January 2013.

A very formal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question
    non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in June 2012.

Applied through Indeed.com, contacted via phone for an in-person interview. Interview panel of two people, Supervisor of PSRs & HR, hiring process took about a month, orientation and training is held in Palo Alto and Mountain View.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in March 2012.

The hiring process was a group/panel interview. There was a total of 3 candidates including myself that was going to get interviewed for the position. The location was on top of a Bank of America and everyone seemed to love AND enjoy their jobs. The two woman that I meet with were very friendly after asking the typical interview questions the Manager showed all three of us around the office. My advice is to be yourself and relate to the job and especially make a connection with the managers. The office was medium size built and everyone appeared to be happy at what they do.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in January 2010.

Years ago, I had a great interview with recruitment and was poised to accept a job offer they had "verbally" given me. I followed up and never heard back. No follow up on the part of the person who opened her mouth too soon and she was without enough integrity to let me know she made a mistake.

Physician Interview

Be relaxed. You are in the drivers seat. Its not very hard to get a PC job in any area of the US of A today and likely will just get more in demand as time passes. It can take up to 6 months for a Cal medical lic s get on that fast. No one at a good medical group will take you serioulsy unless you has Cal med lic first. PAMF has jobs all over the Bay Area.