The Palo Alto Medical Foundation Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Redwood City, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Toughest interview I've had to go through only because there were a lot of "tell me about a time" questions which definitely puts you on the spot. People who I interviewed with were very friendly and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation in July 2013.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview process. The people there are all incredibly friendly. However, the interview was a bit stressful, given that it was a group interview. Yet, I felt like it went well and I would love to work there!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

A very formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions that you have to come up with on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com, contacted via phone for an in-person interview. Interview panel of two people, Supervisor of PSRs & HR, hiring process took about a month, orientation and training is held in Palo Alto and Mountain View.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Redwood City, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was a group/panel interview. There was a total of 3 candidates including myself that was going to get interviewed for the position. The location was on top of a Bank of America and everyone seemed to love AND enjoy their jobs. The two woman that I meet with were very friendly after asking the typical interview questions the Manager showed all three of us around the office. My advice is to be yourself and relate to the job and especially make a connection with the managers. The office was medium size built and everyone appeared to be happy at what they do.

Interview Questions

• If you were to be an animal what would you be?   1 Answer
    • If you were a super hero what powers would you have?   2 Answers