The Pantry

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Pantry in December 2011.

I applied for a financial analyst position within the company. About 2 weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter at the company, who told me about a statistican job that I was qualified for, and my previous employer gave me a connection to The Pantry, so they were interested in me. I gave her permission to submit my resume, and was contacted to set up an interview about 2 weeks later. Everyone at the office was very friendly, and my interview was very comfortable. I interviewed with the VP of my department, and it was a very easy conversation. I was offered a job at another company shortly after the interview, so I contacted The Pantry to tell them, and they responded with a promise of an offer within a few weeks, which they delivered and I accepted.

Interview Questions