The Pantry

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Charleston, SC

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Pantry in October 2008.

Interview Details – A vendor partner recommended me to the DVP. He gave the vendor partner my number and asked my to call. I hesitated to join the team because of the company's culture. Eventually, I did so. We had a quick phone interview and we set up a more formal visit. We actually met at a Starbucks. The DVP said all of the right things to get me on board. I was assured that the culture had changed. It had not. All failures are still blamed on the field. I then interviewed with a Region Manager. He rubber stamped the decision. The process was quick and easy.

Interview Question – None. Typical interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had diclosed my last salary. Their offer was slightly less in training and more after placement. Very fair. If they want you, they will pay as mush as they can within structured parameters.

Worked for The Pantry? Contribute to the Community!