The Peanut Shop

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Knoxville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Peanut Shop in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted resume through Monster.com and received a call within a week. Scheduled for the first interview which lasted about thirty minutes. Received a call back and second interview was scheduled two days later. I received my offer the following week. Recruiter was very knowledgeable and seemed confident in the position, however, many of the details and responsibilities of what would be expected of the assistant manager were not even discussed or brought up.

Interview Question – No question was difficult or out of the ordinary. If anything, the questions were pretty standard to the job. Primarily, stayed with my work history, background, and experience. Asked me questions about leaving the companies I have worked for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. They do not negotiate in any way, shape or form.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Peanut Shop in February 2013.

Interview Details – Just basic questions regarding applicant's previous experience. Also the interviewer lies and makes the typical false promises such as they plan to hire the new store manager the proper support staff they need to build the store, they also tell you that you will work 50 to 55 hours per week. ( Which is also false you will be working 70 plus) Just a basic interview really.

Interview Question – Nothing really very basic   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Savannah, GA

I applied in-person - interviewed at The Peanut Shop in September 2012.

Interview Details – I went in with my resume and immediately got called back to the office to talk. I was hired almost instantly.

Interview Question – How long you plan on being here?   Answer Question

Worked for The Peanut Shop? Contribute to the Community!